Rashon is an experienced financial services industry professional. On a day to day basis, Rashon assists clients with holistic financial needs that include but are not limited to wealth transfer, wealth preservation, college planning, retirement planning, and family economics. He is a member of the Young Professional Council, Chamber of Commerce, and a member of La Salle University Alumni Board of Directors. Hobbies include playing basketball & spending time with his family. He is also a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., an organization built upon “culture for service and service for humanity”. He has had the opportunity to mentor and coach a multitude of children and young adults, which include speaking engagements at elementary schools, high schools, colleges, and universities. He truly believes in the concept of “pay it forward” as not only a mantra, but as a personal value.
- LaSalle University, B.S. in Accounting
- University of Georgia, M.S. in Financial Planning (currently pursuing, graduating 2020)
- Series 6 Investment Company/ Variable Contracts Limited Representative
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance
- Series 7 General Securities Representative
- Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law Exam