As a Financial Advisor with 1847Financial, Marshall works with his clients to create strategies that are effective in increasing income streams in retirement. He guides families and individuals to the realization that they have the power to succeed financially. He has over 25 years of experience as a financial advisor.
Marshall’s approach to working with his clients is to start with blank slate and open mind. This way, the client can see all options objectively in order to find the best fit for their personal situation.
Marshall specializes in helping small business owners with employee and executive benefit design. He can advise on business succession planning, life, disability and long-term care insurance. He also has expertise in retirement planning, estate planning and 401(k) management. He is FINRA Series 6, 63 and 65 licensed.
Marshall currently resides in Blue Bell, PA. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Judy and their two daughters, Naomi and Ruthie.
- Oscar, Schwartz and Associates (1990-1991)
- Prudential Financial Services (1992-2001)
- BIRE Financial Group (1992-2001)
- Honors: Leaders Conference 2005-2011
- Creative Financial Group (2001-2003)
- Honors: Leaders Conference 2002-2006, 2010 and 2011
- BIRE Financial Services (2013-2017)
- Home Builder’s Association of Bucks and Montgomery County, 2005-2008
- Fort Washington Networking Professionals, 2015-2017
- Sponsor of the Merril Reese Radio Show WIP, 2014-2017
- Associate Member of the Camden County Bar Association, 2014-2017
- Organizer of the NFL Draft Party with Brian Baldinger, 2017
- Series 6, 63
- Life and Health licensed
- B.S. Finance, University of Maryland
- J.D., Dickinson School of Law