Mike joined 1847Financial in March 2009 after a thirteen year-career in accounting and consulting, the majority of which he spent in leadership roles at a national provider of financial services, based in Wilmington, DE. In addition, Mike is also a highly skilled provider of financial, estate and business planning services to Pillar clients.
Mike is a proud “Hokie” graduate of Virginia Tech where he double-majored in Finance and Accounting. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). He and his wife, Abby, live in Devon with their twin daughters. Mike enjoys travel, the outdoors and spending time with family.
Licenses, Affiliations & Examinations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7)
- FINRA Uniform Combined State Law Exam (Series 66)
- Insurance licensed in various states